Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Toddler bed, already?

Crap, I really was not prepared for this one. I envisioned her in her crib until age 2.5 or so. But she just successfully climbed out. This is not safe. I guess we will be turning her crib into a toddler bed much sooner than anticipated. In the meantime, the rocking chair was moved as far away from the crib as possible so that if she falls she does not hit her head. I am paranoid about this because climbing out of a crib is what gave my sister one of the scars on her head.

Geeky Entrepreneur just went with her on a car ride. Nothing else is working. I cannot remember when the last time he did this was. Crappy night, what can I say...

I should go to sleep, but how can I go to sleep knowing that she is crying in the car right now because she only wants me tonight?

No idea if it is the sugar, the molars, or something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment