Monday, June 1, 2009

Why does she eat so much better with grandma?

What's that about? So many times, I offer her food and she does not eat much. But she goes to my mother's and she eats like a horse! My mother, of course, is proud as can be! "I don't understand why you say she won't eat." Why do I say it? Because it's the truth! Because I try and try and she shakes her head and says no to almost everything I offer.

I am thrilled that she eats well at my mother's, but she lives here! She needs to eat well here too! What about the days when we do not see my mother?!

If you have any ideas, please share!

Amor Chiquito is Little Ms. Independence, so what works best is to let her feed herself. I do that, but, even then... Help!

Amor Chiquito weighs 23 pounds and 7 ounces. She is in the 25th percentile. So she is at a healthy weight. But I want her to stay at a healthy weight!

Oh, an interesting thing... She is not the traditional picky eater. She eats anything and everything, when she wants to. She eats all different fruits and veggies. Right now, she is in love with broccoli. To each their own! No meat. Self-proclaimed vegetarian! I'm telling you - I don't know where the heck she got that from because Daddy and Mommy are never ever giving up on meat!

Another interesting thing - if she was to decide what her meals would consist of, she would survive on white rice!

I started my summer course today. So I probably won't get to post much the next few weeks. This month will be crazy. I am doing a 14 week course in 5 weeks. Every day, I have lab homework, a lab quiz, multiple chapters to read... A test every week. The kicker: class starts at 8:15 and we're there until 1. Have I mentioned I am not a morning person?! At least it's human biology, an area I am very interested in.

I'll have my diploma soon. That's what I keep telling myself! Once I complete the biology course, I will be one credit away from graduation! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment