Sunday, June 14, 2009

Abuela is cruising with us after all!

Abuela was uncertain, as she has not cruised before, but she said yes and all of us are very excited!

Abuela and Amor Chiquito will have their own cabbin. Win-win for all! Abuela is ecstatic! To her, it will feel like Amor Chiquito is sleeping over, which she can't wait for. But, at the same time, if Ari needs us, we are a few steps away. Geeky Entrepreneur and I are ecstatic because we'll have some "us" time.

It will be great to have both family activities and adult activities. Yeah, I know you're probably laughing! What I mean by "adult activity" is things like going on the awesome 2-story slide. We can't do it together if we have the baby. She is too little. We also enjoy hottubs, which are not an ideal activity for a young child. So, with Abuela coming, we will get to do things like that, but, we'll also get to go to the beaches as a family, among many other things.

We are very lucky in that our mothers are good mother-in-laws. My mother-in-law is so awesome I invited her to join us on our last cruise. We spent 7 days together and when we flew in and went our separate ways, I actually missed her! Weird and unusual, I know. I am a lucky woman!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! So excited, and a tiny bit jealous for all four of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete