Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cleaning with Vinegar and Baking Soda

Wow, I am so annoyed right now. I had just finished typing a post on cleaning with vinegar and baking soda. Gone, just gone. Oh well.

Here I go again!

I finally get to write about something "crunchy"!

Before Amor Chiquito was born, we used traditional cleaning products. I never stopped to think about it or considered using vinegar, baking soda, etc. Once she reached the "everything goes in the mouth" stage, everything changed. One day, I found her licking the coffee table. That was all the motivation I needed.

I have a lot to learn still, but, thus far, I use vinegar and baking soda to clean our Klean Kanteens, the dining table, the coffee table, countertops, and the tub. If I ever get my act together and decide to clean the windows, I'll use vinegar for that as well! Geeky Entrepreneur wants to continue cleaning the toilets the old way. If the bottle is up high where Amor Chiquito cannot get at it and if it means he'll take care of the bathrooms, be my guest! I hate the strong smell.

I will be doing more research and I will be sure to share what I learn. Meanwhile, check out this website. It tells you about all the different things vinegar is good for.
http://www.vinegartips.com/

Done for now, before this post disappears too!

No comments:

Post a Comment