Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today I am parenting a sweet, happy, funny horse!

Amor Chiquito slept mostly ok last night.

She went down for her nap very easily and napped for 2 hours.

Amor Chiquito ate like a horse today! I cannot believe the amount of food that is in that child’s tummy right now!

She was very pleasant most of the time. No sleep deprivation-induced cranckiness.

Lastly, Ari did very well during the early intervention visit. The therapist thinks Amor Chiquito is probably at 21 months as far as language. She is 22 months. So, if Amor Chiquito was evaluated today, she would not qualify for early intervention. How she went from scoring 14 to 21 months in two months is beyond me, but I will not complain!

Thank you God for a great day! These are the days when I think I want another baby!

1 comment: