Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two cute stories!

I am hearing so many stories lately. I love it! I really should get better about writing them down. Some of them are so adorable!

Here are two:

Last night, Amor Chiquito talked to Geeky Entrepreneur about hotels, going far away, and visiting family.

Amor Chiquito: Daddy, my house is not far away, but the hotel is far, far away.

Daddy: Do you like going to the hotel, Ari?

Amor Chiquito (very excited): Yes, Daddy, I love the hotel! Hotel is for resting. Then we see Nana and Titi (Spanish for auntie, my sister). Daddy, I want see Nana after we sleep, please!

This morning, Amor Chiquito and I had a conversation about the winter.

Amor Chiquito: Is it winter yet?

Me: No.

Amor Chiquito: I go look out my window.
(She ran, looked out the window, and returned, kind of sad/disappointed.)
Mommy, it not winter yet. I really really want to make a snowman.

So, her definition of winter: when there is snow on the ground!

Tell me about the cute things your kiddos are saying! I love cute kid stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment