Sunday, January 17, 2010

A bit of hope for sleep-deprived parents...

Can it be? I am excited, ecstatic!

Ari still wakes up at least three times a night, despite the fact she does not breastfeed until 6:00am. So, when I read this post, I had a huge smile on my face and a bit of hope:
http://attachmentparenting.org/blog/2010/01/14/yoga-for-gentle-sleep/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+APISpeaks+%28API+Speaks%29

I will be reading up on the basics of yoga. I am not saying I know that this will work for us, but I am definitely interested in giving it a shot. Everything else we have been told to try we have done, except crying it out. As I said in the past, I simply need to leave for 15 seconds and she gets the point. But, still, she simply has a hard time going to sleep frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment