Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Podcast: The Power of Poop

I don't even know where to start with this one!

There is a lot more to poop than the fact that it is stinky waste! Apparently, poop transfusions can help with some chronic illnesses. Here is the transcript to a podcast on transpoosions!

http://freakonomicsradio.com/the-power-of-poop.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+freakonomicsradio+%28Freakonomics+Radio%29

I have to say that I guess I have some hang ups and some growing up to do. I don't think I'm ready to sign up for this! That being said, I figured some of you might find it interesting, so there you have it! Go read about the power of poop!

1 comment:

  1. To be fair, there are no large-scale scientific studies validating the efficacy of this treatment. So it could all just be placebo effect or something completely different going on. But it is an interesting hypothesis that sounds worthy of careful, and detailed, study.

    ReplyDelete