Tuesday, September 22, 2009

That flu shot better work!

Horrible night last night. Ari woke up with a high fever. She was shaking. She kept trying, but could not fall asleep. Ari was up from 12:45 to 5:30. She was a trooper throughout the whole thing. She was patient, hardly cried, only asked to nurse twice.

It was a hard night, but I am a lucky woman. I have a husband who steps up to the plate without hesitating. All I had to do was wake him up and he took over. I needed help badly! It was 5:00 and I had gotten less than two hours of sleep.

Today is one of those days when I am glad my husband is a crazy entrepreneur. The baby is not feeling well. Everybody slept very little. We are taking turns. He took the day off. He did not need to call anyone and pray that the boss would not be angry. As with anything, there are disadvantages, but I’ll focus on the good stuff, especially on a day like today!

That flu shot better kick ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment