Monday, September 21, 2009

Platelets: The Third Time

The "booboos" on my arms were gone, so I was able to donate platelets last Saturday.

As I said before, if you have podcasts and dress as though you are going to play in the snow, you will do fine! Ask for a blanket or two and it will be an enjoyable experience.

Donating platelets, believe it or not, is like getting a break for me. I get to help two or three patients by donating my platelets, so it is a win-win for all.

My arms are red again. I assume it is simply because the needles were in for about 95 minutes. There is no infection or pain. So I am not worried. I will hold my horses and go again, as soon as my arms allow!

Have I mentioned lately how happy I am that I can do this?! I have, I know!

Off to bed now, for real. I'll enjoy some sleep before the little guest shows up and climbs into bed with us! I want a king-size bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment