Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions for Potential Babysitter

We have been lucky thus far. Grandma has always been our babysitter. But it's time. I have posted on the local college job website. I got the first email from a potential sitter this morning.

So, what the heck do I ask someone who I don't know but who may be spending a few hours with my child a few times a month?

And, how do I put my mommy anxiety on the side and keep moving forward with this? We've done this before, in a sense. Ari spends six hours a day with three teachers who were once strangers. But, somehow, that feels different. This one person will be in our home, alone with my child. Call it ridiculous, but it makes me feel a bit nervous.

Moving on… What would you ask this person? Help me out, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment