Sunday, September 11, 2011

Birthday Present Ideas for a Four-Year-Old

I’m thinking birthday presents for Ari and I’m just not sure what to get her this time. Typically, I like to get her things that are fun for her, educational, age appropriate and that Daddy and I will not get terribly bored with. Quality and reasonably priced are also high on the list.

She likes when we read stories.

She loves anything art.

She likes puzzles.

She loves pretend games.

I’m considering this:
http://buildadreamplayhouses.com/shop/snack-shack/

I am also thinking of getting a few new books. We are reading in Spanish every night now. The books don’t have to be in Spanish, though. I can translate on the fly very easily. Also, Spanish books would not be Daddy friendly, as funny as it would be to listen to him read in Spanish to her!

What is your four-year-old enjoying these days? What do you think about the snack shack on the link above? Have you come across a list of preschooler-friendly books?

No comments:

Post a Comment